|1.||Antanaitis Juozas||juozas.antanaitis(eta)vilnius.lt||+370 5 211 2340
+370 680 61 340
|2.||Baškys Aidas||Deputy of President||echodentist(eta)yahoo.com||+370 612 17 307|
|3.||Bimba Remigijus||remigijusbimba(eta)gmail.com||+370 610 23 144|
|4.||Botyrius Vilius||President||bovil(eta)takas.lt||+370 616 79 101|
|5.||Sigita Gasparavičienė||Deputy of President||rytisg20(eta)takas.lt||+370 5 262 6905
+370 687 11371
|6.||Jakubauskas Aidas||jakubauskas(eta)gmail.com||+370 682 72 328|
|7.||Musteikienė Audronė||Webmaster||info(eta)genealogija.org||+370 652 81 270|
|8.||Nanartavičius Artūras||dukstas(eta)miskai.lt||+370 698 30 427|
|9.||Saulevičius Vytautas||saulevicius.vytautas(eta)gmail.com||+370 600 25 408|
|10.||Tracevskis Kazys||Coordinator||kazystrac(eta)gmail.com||+370 671 95077|
|11.||Vervečka Danielius||danieliusvervecka(eta)gmail.com||+370 5 238 0170
+370 686 04624
1. General provisions
2. Purposes, type and scope of activity
3. Members of the Lithuanian Society of Genealogy and Heraldry
4. Organizational structure and management
5. Assets, income and property
6. Procedure for communicating notices and announcements
7. Termination of activity
1. General provisions
1.1. The Lithuanian Society of Genealogy and Heraldry (hereinafter – the LSGH) is the public legal entity with limited civil liability having its name, which purpose is to study the Lithuanian historical, genealogical and heraldry heritage, promote and support interest in the roots of our ancestors, promote the youth’s interest in history of our nation and country, coordinate the activity of the LSGH members, represent the members interests and defend them, answer other public interests. The legal form of the LSGH shall be the association. LSGH bears its seal and has accounts in banks.
1.2 In its activities LSGH shall be guided by the Constitution, Civil Code, Law on Associations of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts, and the present Articles of Association.
1.3. LSGH shall operate in the entire territory of the Republic of Lithuania by establishing its structural subdivisions. LSGH headquarter address: Kauno g. 10-5, Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania.
1.4. the LSGH has been established for a period of unlimited duration. The LSGH shall be entitled to receive support.
Adopted at the first republican LSGH meeting,
1. Popularisation of genealogy, dissemination of genealogical information, promotion of interest in family history.
2. Compilation of genealogy database, its digitalisation and publication, development of databank in Internet.
3. Sponsorship of genealogic amateur and professional meetings and incentives, defence and representation of professional interests, exchange of experience and knowledge.
4. Taking care of archive preservation.
5. Cooperation with science institutions and archives, state and public organizations of historical/cultural/educational context by participating in their projects and programs.
6. Cooperation with churches on issues or archive preservation and accounting, information accumulation about the collections of the historical-genealogical documents of churches, museums and private persons.
7. Cooperation with similar organizations in foreign countries.
8. Organizing of seminars and conferences.
9. Issue of publications of genealogical character.
10. Consultations on genealogical issues.
11. Representation of the society interests:
By initiating the law amendments facilitating the access to the data of genealogical character;
By initiating the preparation of normative acts including the work regulations of state archives and their libraries and their amendments, removing the obstacles to obtain and to investigate the genealogical sources;
By addressing to the Ministry of Finance on inclusion of the genealogical research into the list of individual occupations;
By coordinating and representing the interests of genealogists at state institutions;
By submitting the information about the services of the Society members at the LSGH Internet web site.
There are changes in Lithuanian version